The Articket website is a joint initiative of the following museums:
- Museu Nacional d’Art de Catalunya (MNAC)
- Fundació Joan Miró
- Museu Picasso
- Museu d’Art Contemporani de Barcelona (MACBA)
- Centre de Cultura Contemporània de Barcelona (CCCB)
- Fundació Antoni Tàpies
The website is owned and managed by:
Centre de Cultura Contemporània de Barcelona (CCCB)
Tax ID code: P-5800017E
Carrer de Montalegre, 5 – 08001 Barcelona
Tel.: (+34) 933 064 100
Accessing and using the Articket website is subject to the following terms and conditions:
- The user declares that he/she has read and expressly accepted this Legal Notice by using and registering on the Articket website and/or the services offered.
- Articket reserves the right to update the content of its website whenever it deems necessary, as well as to remove content and to limit or block access temporarily or permanently.
- The Articket website and all the materials, information, texts, videos and images accessible via www.articketbcn.org are provided without any kind of guarantee or representation.
- The materials and content contained on the website are the property of Articket or of third parties that have given Articket authorisation to use them, and they are protected by the intellectual property legislation in force. The reproduction, copying or communication to the public of the content, as well as any other action relating thereto, is prohibited without Articket’s express authorisation, unless something else is explicitly expressed or when certain content is regulated as Common Criteria.
- The website may contain content that is created and/or sent by third parties (“third-party materials”) or linked to it. Under no circumstances shall Articket be held directly or indirectly liable for any damage or loss caused or allegedly caused by the use of or dependence on any materials available through the website. Articket is exempt from any liability for damages that may arise from accessing any materials through the website.
- Articket, with the latest technology, has taken technical and organisational steps to prevent the loss and unauthorised alteration, processing and access to data.